Digital Forensic Services
Avotis’ Digital Forensic services involve the preservation, recovery and analysis of electronically stored information (ESI) in a legally acceptable manner that preserves the chain of custody. Avotis assists organizations with protection, recovery and analysis of ESI from a multitude of sources, including: user computers, email servers, file servers, specialized applications, cloud environments, external hard drives, peripheral storage devices, and mobile devices.
Our Digital Forensic services include:
- A team to support legal matters where a Court-appointed expert is required
- E-Discovery collection and processing
- Execution of Anton Piller Orders including search, seizure of ESI as well as paper records
- Data breaches and cyber incident response
- Code of conduct and policy violations
Technology and Tools
Avotis’ exclusive in-house custom imaging software automates the collection and record keeping process while maintaining the chain of custody, providing limitless simultaneous imaging on numerous computers. In addition, the following are some of the tools used that support investigations: file system extraction (Cellebrite UFED Touch Ultimate), data retrieval and examination (X-Ways, Atola Insight Forensic Imager, Internet Evidence Finder (IEF), Axiom), forensic imaging (FTK Imager, Logicube Falcon imagers), eDiscovery-Nuix, EDT, Relativity, and threat detection (Encase).