VAPT (Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Test) are comprehensive services for security audit, security amendment, recommendation, security monitoring, risk analysis, forensic analysis, and penetration testing.
The Digital Group has analyzed the importance of VAPT services. The vulnerability assessments offered by the Digital Group focuses on identifying risks involved in the IT infrastructure maintained by enterprises. The penetration test offered by the Digital Group is a practical testing approach to analyze the security of all the IT systems and data.
The Digital Group provides efficient Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) services. The various services performed by the Digital Group professionals are as follows:
- Application Penetration Testing Services
- Network Penetration Testing Services
- External infrastructure Penetration Testing
- Internal infrastructure appliance Penetration Testing
- Mobile Application & Penetration Testing
- Client side software Penetration Testing
The Web applications play a vital role in every modern organization and majority of security attacks are aimed at the web application layer. Avotis adopted the Penetration Testing Execution Standard to provide in-depth penetration testing on web applications against the following OWASP Top 10vulnerabilities:
- A1 – Injection Flaws
- A2 – Broken Authentication & Session Management
- A3 – Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- A4 – Broken Access Control
- A5 – Security Misconfiguration
- A6 – Sensitive Data Exposure
- A7 – Insufficient Preparation for Attacks
- A8 – Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- A9 – Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- A10 – Underprotected APIs
We utilize the following tools for our web penetration testing:
- Burp Suite
- Port Scanners
- VAPT services provided by the Digital Group incorporates comprehensive application evaluation rather than a single stand-alone test. It is a hybrid application testing process that involves two testing procedures.
- Testing of the IT systems at any point of time allows to mitigate risks in application development process, thus the cost involved in re-evaluation of the system is reduced.
- Using the Penetration Testing Approach gives an organization a more inclusive view of the threats encountered by various applications, systems, or networks.
- Our VAPT services enable various businesses to protect its systems and data from malicious attacks.
- Security measures for diverse applications and IT resources.